Hey, Dmitry here,
Thank you for checking out my Leba III Review blog, you come to a right place if you are looking for comprehensive review of Leba III Dental Spray for pets made by LebaLab.
Note this is a review though, Click HERE to purchase Leba III Dental Spray.
Well, when I was thinking about buying Leba III, there weren’t many real reviews around so I thought I’d write one to help any of you who are in the same position I was. Bellow I will talk about my discoveries in
- product ingredients,
- safety and side effects,
- how plaque and tartar gets formed on the dog’s and cat’s teeth.
I have no doubt that it will not only educate you but will help you to choose right product.
How it all got started
The vet who sees my Sheppard mix, Clyde and cat, Lexie, suggested that I put them under anesthesia to have their teeth cleaned or I will be running the risk of gingivitis. I really did not want them to undergo dental teeth cleaning if it was not absolutely necessary. So I decided to find alternative solution to dental teeth cleaning than the one suggested by the vet.
After some in-depth research of the teeth spray for dogs I believe I found best quality product on the market, which is a natural and safe way to remove the dog teeth plaque and to keep my cat’s teeth clean as well.
Dog Teeth Cleaning Made Easy
I followed a simple process which was outlined by LebaLab in the instructions that came with the dental spray bottle. I sprayed Clyde’s teeth twice a day until his teeth and gums were better. Then, after about a month, I switched to once a day application. Can you imagine, just one month and all the plaque is gone and so is the bad dog breath, too?
With Lexie, it took a even less time. She hates the procedure, but started to tolerate it after few days. I used the spray in her mouth once a day and her teeth become noticeably whiter and the redness on the gums disappeared. In three weeks, the results were already there.
It is very important that you follow LebaLab recommendation to not use other dental products with Leba III, since their chemicals will destroy its beneficial action.
Here is what I don’t like about this dog teeth spray
- Lexie hates spray in her mouth. She has mean claws and is not afraid to use them. It took several days for her to adjust to the process
- Depending on the condition of the animal’s teeth it may take more then one bottle. If a lot of plaque is also present, you may have to use the spray for a long time to prevent bad breath and to prevent the dog teeth plaque from coming back.
Even if that’s an issue, it is still cheaper and better than the alternative of putting pets under anesthesia to clean their teeth.
On the other hand, these are positive things I found about pet dental spray
- It is all-natural. All of the Leba III ingredients are safe for human and it contains no harsh chemicals. If you are looking for holistic treatment for dogs, it can’t get any better!
- Compare that to the price of dental cleaning: several hundred dollars. This product is well worth it price.
- I finally can get rid of the dog toothbrush and all the associated pain of its use.
- Leba dental spray underwent an in-depth double-blind test with 100% improvement in the results. No other product that I know of had such extensive testing.
- Every single review I read is positive and results were seen after just a few weeks of use.
If your pet currently has issue with plaque or bad breath, you need to seriously consider Leba III dental spray. It worked for me and others, and it will work for you. You won’t regret it!
This is review site: Click here to get Leba III Dental Spray
Hope that my review has helped you and your pets,